Access Amazon Try Prime Account For Discount Shopping
Amazon (Amazon.com. Inc) is an American cloud computing and commerce company that is operational since 1994. The headquarters of the company is located in Seattle, WA and the CEO of the company is named as Jeff Bezos. Jeff Bezos is also the founder of Amazon and the company is doing great business all across the world for many years.
Some Of The Products Amazon Offer
Amazon offers a broad range of products online such as movies, books, games, electronics, apparel, tools, groceries, toys, and general home & garden products, etc. You can easily shop almost whatever product you are looking for, right from the comforts of your home, by visiting the Amazon online stores.
Use Try Prime Account For Discount Shopping
You can also enjoy the discount shopping and additional features that Amazon offers through its Try Prime account. It offers the benefits such as free two-day shipping, free standard shipping, discounted one-day shipping, and there is no minimum order size. To Enjoy these benefits, you simply will have to follow the below simple steps:
- Turn on your PC and visit the link amazon.ca
- Have a look at the web page menu bar, on the right hand, you will find a “Try Prime” button.
- While moving the cursor on it, you will see the option “Try Prime” so click that.
- Now, click “Start your 30-day free trial” button.
- Now, you will be at the Amazon sign in/sign up page.
- Click “Create your Amazon account”.
- Now, just provide your name, email, and the desired password that should be at least 6 characters long.
- Now, click “Create your Amazon account” to finish the registration process.
Now you can enjoy the discount shopping and the other benefits that Amazon Prime account offers. The next time you visit the Amazon website you will only have to provide your username and password to start the discount shopping.