Activate Net-Spend Prepaid Master Card Online
Net-Spend is offering prepaid Master and Visa cards which are issued by Bank of Bancrop. These cards are effective for underbanked clients, prepaid debit card application does not require any credit check, commitment or minimum requirement of balance unlike traditions banks. You can have this card and use it anywhere to make online and in person purchases. You can also reload your card via ATM. If you are having Net Spend prepaid card then activate it today by following given below instructions. Net-Spend can be only used when you have activated it and added money into it.
Before starting the process of activation of a net spend Prepaid Debit card online you need to have Net Spend Prepaid debit card in hand from where you have get card number and CVV number.
Guideline To Activate A Net-Spend Prepaid Debit Card Online
- First of all you have to turn on your computer system and open internet explorer to access home page of website.
- Once you have opened the internet browser you have to add official URL link of website into search bar and click on button of “Arrow” to access website.
- You can get link of website from here www.netspend.com/activate
- After accessing home page of website you have to find a button which is marked as “Activate the card” once you have got the button hit a click over it.
- In next step you have to add 20 digits number of card in marked field along with three digits CVV number in next field as directed.
- Once you have added these numbers click on button of “Continue” to proceed further.
- Follow on screen guides to finish the process of activation of card.