Login To LEGO And Get The Online Services
LEGO is a Danish company that has been known to create many kinds of different Lego-brand toys for the kids mostly made up of the interlocking plastic bricks. It was founded on 10 August 1932, almost 85 years ago. The company is now headquartered in the Billund, Denmark, with a total of 42 offices based in all across the country.
How You Can Login To LEGO And Get The Online Services:
- Visit the official website of the company using this short URL: account2.LEGO.com/en-us/login
- It is the direct link that will get you to the login portal despite going to the official website and then the login portal on it.
- You need a good speed, secured and constant internet connection to make this process.
- Once you are on the login page, there is a form on it that needs to be filled, to fill it:
- Provide your username in the first field on the form first of all.
- Type in your password in the field below it now as well.
- Check the remember me box as well now.
- Click the yellow “LOG IN” button and get logged in to get the online services.
- If you don’t have an account to login, click the blue “DON’T HAVE A LEGO® ID ACCOUNT?” button now:
- Type in the username in the first field on the form on the next page now.
- Provide the password and then retype it in the next two fields.
- Provide your date of birth as well now.
- Click the yellow “Next” button now.
- Type in your email address now and then select your country as well.
- Select your gender now and check the terms and policies box.
- Click the yellow “Create Your User Account” button now.
On the next page now, click the yellow “NEXT” button to go to your portal to start using the online services.