Access Pay Texas Toll For Bill Online Payment
Being a customer you can easily pay your Texas Toll bill by accessing the website. There are different methods through which you can pay your bill such as you can make a bill payment online, in person, by mail, and by phone payment methods. You need to enter the reference number along with the license plate number in order to make payment online. You can also give the license plate number, its start as well as the end date for making payment.
What Are The Full Guidelines To Pay Your Bill Online?
- You are required to go to the official website of the company by inserting the URL link into the search area of internet browser.
- After getting the home page then you have to hit on the option of “Pay my bill”.
- Now you will get a new window where you will be asked to pick up the method of payment. For example, you have selected the “Online” method.
- You have to enter the reference number into the first given box.
- In the next step of the procedure, you will be asked to type the license plate number.
- Now you will be requested to clack on the blue color button which is indicated as “Find invoice” and make the payment of your bill online.
How To Make Payment Of Your Bill By Phone?
You can make payment of your any time and throughout the week by calling at 888 811 4565 which is a toll-free number. You can contact on this number from Monday to Thursday and timing is 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Friday timing is from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday timing is from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (CST). You can pay your bill with the help of your MasterCard, debit card or Visa card.