Access Office Ally To Sign Up With CCM Program
You can join the Office Ally Chronic Care Management program in order to get the benefits of this program. You have to sign up for this program by giving your name, practice name, your email, phone and other such details. The team of the program will assist you to raise your revenue with the help of EHR 24/7 and Practice Mate program. With the help of this program, you will be able to create your monthly claims automatically. You have to use the underneath guides to sign up for the CCM program online.
Complete Set Of Guides To Sign up For CCM Program Online:
- You have to start the registration by going to the Office Ally CCM Program Registration web page.
- You will be given a registration form where you will be requested to fill up the required details.
- In the first step, you have to enter your name, your name title, and the name of practice which you are doing.
- In the next stage of the process, you will be asked to type the practice state or city name and then mention the number of physicians in the practice.
- Now you have to tell about the approximate number of Medicare fee for the patients which are in service.
- You have to show your response about using the Office Ally HER 24/7 service.
- After that, you have to type your email and phone number and then mention the preferred time for calling.
- After giving the date clack on the tab of ‘Submit”.
How Can I Get Help Regarding CCM Program?
In order to get help and get the benefits of CCM program, you have to provide the details which are available in the form. In the form, you need to enter your first or last name. After that, you have to enter your email address, your practice name, phone number, and your specialty and then you have to mention the time in which you are available on phone call. When you add the details then click on the option of “Send request”.