Access Macy’s Insite Employee Connection
Macy’s departmental store, Inc. is generally an American chain of very successful departmental stores around the world and was established in 1858. It specializes in the sale of cosmetics, clothing, jewelry, furniture, bedding and bath and many more. Employees of company can get benefits related to their employment at the employee connection web portal.
- You must be an employee of the company.
- User must have a Social Security Number.
- You require an 8 digit employee ID or user ID.
Guideline To Access Macy’s Insite Employee Connection:
- Insert the official link www.employeeconnection.net into the search bar of browser to get an access to the website.
- If you are already have an account then you are required to click on the tab which is labeled as “Insite” to get an access to the new page.
- Tick on the button of “Log in” and here you have to enter two things which are your 8 digit employee ID along with your password into the given fields.
- After entering the required information you are required to click on the option of “Log in” and get access to your account.
- If you are not having an account already click on the option of “New@Insite”.
- You will be directed to the new page where you will have to give the required information in the specified areas.
- Enter your employee ID, SSN, id name, zip code, date of birth, median name or mother’s name in order to create an online account.
- Click on the tab which is entitled as “Submit” and get your account created.
- You can access your account anytime by providing employee id and password.
After creation of an online account, you will be able to get many services from the company such as
- Work schedule
- Green living